Gunn & Moore, commonly shortened to GM, is a sports equipment and apparel company founded in 1885 based in Colwick, Nottinghamshire, England that
Gunn & Moore, commonly shortened to GM, is a sports equipment and apparel company founded in 1885 based in Colwick, Nottinghamshire, England that specializes in cricket. It became part of the Unicorn Group in 1969.
- SpeedArm is a practice tool that can be used by both Professional and Junior Cricketers. The SpeedArm can be used in full pitch and also half pitch. Due to its SHORT LENGTH, the sighting of the ball will be easier even when played from shorter distance.
- It generates speeds upto 110kmph. Ideally suitable for u 16 players. The size of the SpeedArm is short ensuing a natural trajectory along with control and accuracy. The SpeedArm is a one stop batting solution at an affordable price. A shoulder friendly hand held tool for a coach, parent and cricketers of all the levels
- The SpeedArm can be used in just 30 ft space for knocking practice.The SpeedArm can also be used in practice camp, back yard or any cricket playing surface
- "Denim Venim" is registered trademark of "Regular Retail Pvt. Ltd." and we are committed to provide best quality and services to our customers.Please beware of unethical sellers and poor quality products.
- Slims waist, tummy and tights; provides instant abdominal compression and lumbar support.
- Keeps your body warm and heat up your core abdominal area making you sweat more while performing your daily activities.
- Helps in burning tummy fat, reducing your abdomen and waist. Increase your core body temperature also Improve your overall well-being.
- Comfortable, light-weight; maximizes fitness routine; perfect for exercise, for normal daily routines, or for any physical activity.
- Pure linseed oil for cricket bats
- 100Ml bottle
- Oiling - maintains moisture levels in bats and reduces the chances of splitting and cracking
- Apply oil to the face, edges and blade avoiding the splice and labels
- Linseed oil can be used on its own or blended with combinations of other oils
- Suitable for minor bat repairs
- Gm cricket bat tape roll made of fibre
- Thickness is 25 mm which is good to avoid any bat cracks
- Length of tape is 10 meter
- Suitable for minor bat repairs and is also useful with new bats to avoid cracks and water while playing with wet ball in damp conditions
- Made of 100% pure cotton, pure elastic
- Ideal for all fitness activities, design for maximum durability. Use it was your daily inner wear with not change in comfort and be ready for activity all time
- The supporter's superior design and quality make this one of the most durable yet sports jocks out there. From the mostly cotton pouch with a hint of lycra (for a improved fit) plus the full 2+ inch sturdy elastic waistband down to the 1 inch elasticized leg straps, yogi sports has taken the sports back covered to a whole comfort level
- Fine and superior quality
- Being lightweight, this cosco cricket ball is easy and comfortable to hold in your hands while playing
- Designed in a bright fluorescent yellow color, this cricket ball can be easily identified and spotted on any surface
- Box contents: 6 balls
- Made of 100% pure Cotton
- Gym Supporter. Premium Genuine and High Quality Elastic for better grip and Support.
- Ideal for all Fitness Activities
- Double Fabric Pouch
- Superior Quality design for maximum durability.
- 100% Dri-Fit with excellent breath ability
- Moisture Wicking
- Buttonless Colour
- Machine Washable
- Very comfortable
- Blue colour
- Playing level recreational
- Age group 10 - 12 years
- Ideal for junior
Gunn & Moore was founded in 1885 by English Test batsman William Gunn and local businessman Thomas James Moore, and is most recognized for manufacturing cricket bats.
The company was originally based at 49 Carrington Street in Nottingham.
The company also manufactures clothing and a full range of other cricket equipment. Many professional cricketers use its bats and have had endorsement deals with the company, including current international captain Graeme Smith (South Africa), Francois du Plessis (South Africa high-profile test opener Shane Watson (Australia), England’s former star spinner Graeme Swann, as well as former international captains Steve Waugh (Australia), Stephen Fleming (New Zealand), Michael Vaughan (England) and Anil Kumble (India).